‘I Was Acting out of Fear’ – Lindsay Lohan Gets Candid, Apologises to Fans

Following the widely reported fight between Lindsay Lohan and fiance, Egor Tarabasov, the 30-year-old actress has publicly apologised for her actions.

Lindsay Lohan Press Conference at Social Film Loft during the 
2014 Park City on January 20, 2014 in Park City, Utah.
The actress had accused 23-year-old Egor of strangling and trying to kill her in a video that made its way all over the internet after she accused him of cheating with a “Russian hooker.”

The Parents Trap star took to her Instagram page to make an acerbic post asking fans to stay out of her personal life.


She, however, deleted that post, and chose instead to pen another message noting that she is “good and well” while expressing a desire to work things out with Tarabasov.


She, however, deleted that post, and chose instead to pen another message noting that she is “good and well” while expressing a desire to work things out with Tarabasov.
“Dear friends. I’m good and well. #ATM I am taking time for myself with good friends. I am sorry that I’ve exposed certain private matters recently, Lindsay Lohan wrote. 
“I was acting out of fear and sadness … We all make mistakes. Sadly mine have always been so public. I have done a lot of soul searching in the past years, and I should have been more clear minded rather than distract from the good heart that I have.”
“Social media comes with the territory of the business and the world we now live in. My intentions were not meant to send mixed messages,” the Mean Girls actress added with a picture of herself on a boat. 
“Maybe things can be fixed… Maybe not.. I hope they can. But I am 30 years old and I do deserve a #GENTLEgiant Life is about love and light. Not anger. Thank you to those who stand by my side.”
Recall that the police had to burst into Lindsay’s London home on Saturday after her neighbours called, following her screams during the 5:00am fight with her millionaire fiance.

OJPals, what do you think? Sound off below!

@OJ’s Blog EXCLUSIVE
Email: olumidejohnson.blogs@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible