Pastor on the Run After He Rapes Teenage Boy to ‘Cure’ Himself of Homosexuality

In a bid to ‘cure’ himself of homosexuality, a pastor in Anambra State allegedly raped one of his congregants; a 13-year-old boy, after a vigil service.


The clergyman who shepherds Jesus Miracle Ministries in Awka, the state’s capital, is presently on the run following the alleged assault on the minor.

A native doctor is said to have prescribed sex with a male teen as the ‘cure’ for the pastor’s homosexuality, according to an anonymous source.

The victim of the sexual assault narrated his ordeal to newsmen.
He stated that despite his refusal, the pastor requested that he stay back after the vigil on the fateful day.
The pastor approached me after the vigil and asked me to stay back,” he said. 
“I told the pastor that I wanted to go home since the church activities had ended. 
“The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted that I must go, the pastor applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep. 
When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn, and my anus was damp
I began to cry, as I was feeling pains in my anus. The pastor said I should stop crying; that he would give me money.

The teenager said he rejected the pastor’s money offer.

Ngozi, a relative of the victim also spoke to newsmen.

She stated that she was unaware that the lad left home for church that night.

Ngozi confirmed said that the young boy came home and explained what happened, but on getting to the church, they discovered that the pastor had absconded.

The Anambra Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Nkiru Nwode, confirmed the report. According to her, the police have begun a manhunt for the pastor. She assured the public that he would be arrested and prosecuted.

OJPals, what do you think? Sound off below!

@OJ’s Blog EXCLUSIVE
Email: olumidejohnson.blogs@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible