Serena Williams Shuts Down Sister Venus’ Error on the Gender of Her Baby

Serena Williams does not know the sex of her baby, according to a new post shared on her Instagram.
Recall that yesterday, her sister Venus Williams talked about the excitement of becoming an aunt and in that moment, referred to the future baby as “she”.


She’s going to call me ‘favorite aunt’,” the excited aunt-to-be told Eurosport.

Shortly after, the news went viral as fans took their pages to celebrate the much-expected arrival of another goddess from the Williams line who will continue from where her mother stopped.
But Serena herself isn’t sure her baby is a girl.

I think the surprise of knowing what you are going to have on that very special day you give birth is probably the best surprise you can ever have,” the legend writes on her Instagram before going on to clarify what Venus meant when she used the “she” pronoun to describe the unborn child.

I did not grow up with any brothers, only sisters and we all say “she” more than “he”. Unless I’m joking with my dad or Alexis and I’m trying to con something out of them,” she added.


And fans totally can relate with her experience. “I grew up with 7 sisters so I totally relate,” said one Instagrammer, and another added, “I knew exactly what Venus meant…she didn’t want to say “it”.”
Well, we all can’t wait for the baby to get here!

OJPals, what do you think? Let us know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible