‘Never Even Met Her Before!’- Rob Kardashian Denies Dating Mehgan James

Rob Kardashian has shut the reports that he is dating reality star Mehgan James.


In new posts shared on his social media, Kardashian described James as ‘some chick’, saying he had never even met her nor heard of her.

“Wait reading online about some chick I’m dating,” he began, adding, “not true. Never even met her or heard of her.”

This surprising denial comes barely a day after reputable houses like People and E! News categorically stated that the father of one has left the mother of his daughter for Mehgan James – claims which took fans by surprise a day after Rob Kardashian went on his Instagram to share throwback photos of Blac Chyna, and declare his love for her.
On my first episode of Rob’s Random Cornball Thoughts is This young lady who grew up to be the woman I love and the mother of my child,” said the 30-year-old Kardashian. He added, “She is beautiful and gave me my first child.”
In another, he added, “Awww look at my little Angela at 14!!!!!! Hahaha I LOVE YOU !!!! @blacchyna.”

Now, he has denied ever meeting Mehgan James, and the reality star has concurred on this latest claim by retweeting Rob’s denial.


OJPals, what do you think? Let us know!

@OJ’s Blog EXCLUSIVE
Email: olumidejohnson.blogs@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible