Graphic Photos: How Fulani Men Laid Bloody Ambush on a Man Along Obajana-Kabba Road in Kogi

Some Fulani men allegedly visited their menace in the countryside of Kogi State recently, savagely attacking a traveller, one Isaac Udoh, who is a Senior Account Officer at Obajana Cement as he travelled along the Obajana-Kabba road.


The latest victim of the bloody rampage of the Fulanis in Nigeria took to Facebook to share his ordeal.
“Fulani struck this morning on my way to the office along Obajana -kabba road. Two Fulani pointed gun on me and the other two at the rear. I stop a while and now use reverse to run the battle of my life. In the process, one of the Fulani men used his long stick with knife to stab me on my right hand. I ran to road safety office to get first aid treatment.Thank God for the doctors and nurses that were at the federal road safety office at kabba junction to give me a comprehensive treatment. I had five stitches on my right hand. The question is Fulani has a poisonous knife that when pierced into the body is dangerous. I have taken tatanus injection but my fear of their poisonous knife. I used to have regard for Fulani but my respect to them has seize hence forth as they commit most of these atrocities on highways.”



OJPals, what do you think? Sound off below!

@OJ’s Blog EXCLUSIVE
Email: olumidejohnson.blogs@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible