Ne-Yo & Wife Crystal Renay Welcome Baby Boy — Congrats

Ne-Yo is a dad, again! The singer and his wife Crystal have welcomed their precious son Prince, into the world after a scary emergency C-section!


Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo and his stunning wife, Crystal Renay. The happy couple announced the arrival of Prince Shaffer Chimere Smith Jr via Snapchat on March 15 and later shared his photo on Instagram.


“Prince SJ has arrived,” Crystal announced on March 15 with a Snapchat image of herself holding her newborn son’s hand. So cute! She later shared the same pic on her Instagram with the caption, “Prince Shaffer Chimere Smith Jr has arrived! 6pd 8oz, 19 inches it was the scariest delivery ever and I ended up getting an emergency C-section cause of compliments but with the help of my amazing doctor @drsherryr and my super calming husband @neyo I was able to get through it all and come out with best reward in the world… SJ!!!!!.” We are so glad everything and everyone is okay! 

It was just a few days earlier when she posted a photo of Ne-Yo kissing her baby bump. The caption read, “I began this journey with you and here we are at the finish line stronger than ever TOGETHER! I feel so blessed and frightened at the same time but I know that God and you have my back. I can look to you for strength when I feel mine failing and know that in you I’ll find me…”

These two lovebirds said “I do” in front of family and friends during a romantic sunset ceremony on Feb. 20 in Palos Verdes, Cali. “We can’t wait to start our life together,” the singer told PEOPLE. “We’re looking forward to just being each others’ best friend.” Aw! These two are so in love!


OJPals — leave your congratulations for the happy couple below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slavery: See How White Slave Traders Dehumanised Naked Black Slave Women

Get in Here, Ladies! Tyson Beckford Strips for Massive Eggplant Selfie on Instagram; Fans React

‘Queen of SnapChat’ YesJulz Sex Tape Hits the Internet, and it’s Horrible